photo about_zpsz4fhmevx.png  photo graphs_zpsjapes0og.png

9 June 2016

Animal C2C Blanket




Hi all!
This past week I have been working on this super cute gender neutral baby blanket for a friends baby shower. Each animal took less than a day to make!

 I got the idea from One Dog Woof who has been making a Chinese zodiac blanket. I used her graphs for the puppy and the bunny, you can find those graphs and all her other zoodiacs here: http://www.1dogwoof.com/zoodiacs

As for the duck and kitten I made them myself and that is what I will be sharing with you today! Below you can find the graphs themselves along with the pdf of each if you prefer to print them off and work that way.




 Duck c2c 23x23


For the borders I single crocheted evenly around each square with the background colour first for a neater finish, then did one round of double crochet in cream around each and then joined them all. Once joined I did one more round of double crochet around the whole thing.
The blanket ended up measuring 36x36 inches.
Let me know what you think in the comments below and if you make any of them please share them with me using #missymoocrochet or by tagging me on instagram @missymoocrochet. I would love to see your creations!
xx Megan

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey- love the duck! Adding it to my 1 dog woof afghan. Quick question- what kind of yarn is it? I looked up lemon but not sure who makes it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Useful info. Hope to see more good posts in the future.
    baby blanket

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete