photo about_zpsz4fhmevx.png  photo graphs_zpsjapes0og.png

25 February 2016

Cats, Cats, Cats

Hi everyone!
Today I have three different cat graphs to share with you all. I still have a few more cats graphs to share so keep an eye out for them :)
The pdf link are under each photo.





Sleeping Cat 180x180

Let me know what you think in the comments below and if you make any of them please share them with me using #missymoocrochet or by tagging me on instagram @missymoocrochet. I would love to see your creations!
xx Megan

4 comments:

  1. Really looking nice. One more project on my list. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design! What stitch is this designed for? 10.71" is quite small isn't it? I'm used to cm. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is saying these files don’t exist anymore.

    ReplyDelete